To sign-up for Bon Echo weekends during the 2020 season, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign-up for August trips is in progress, while sign-up for September and October trips starts on August 10th at 9 am . Reservation requests will be accepted first come, first served and any excess requests go on a waiting list. You may apply for only two trips in total in July and August due to limited spots. A spot is not secured until paid for. We will revise this process in September and October, so please stay tuned.
Please review the material on changes made to Bon Echo activities and new protocols before signing up.
NEW Bon Echo Sign-Up Request Process
Due to the current 12-person maximum, everyone going to BE this summer must be a paid-up ACC member. No payments will be accepted at Bon Echo. Payments will be made through PayPal upon registration
- There is a limit of 2 trips for July/August. Any excess requests will go on a waiting list.
- Reservation requests will be accepted first come, first serve.
- To request a registration, please email besignup@alpineclubtoronto:
- Please put the DATES in the subject line of your email.
- You must include the full name & membership numbers of all people you’re signing up.
- Cancellation is allowed up to 4 days prior to trip:
- Weekend trips – 5pm Tuesday before
- Weekday trips – 5pm Saturday before
- Requests will be answered as quickly as possible.
- Once your request is received, you’ll be emailed an invoice from the Toronto Section’s PayPal account. Once paid, you’ll receive a confirmation email that will also go to the custodian.
- If you don’t get a PayPal invoice, you will get an email indicating you’re on the waiting list.
Midweek camping is allowed, but only if a custodian is available and the maximum nine campers have signed up.